Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop #58

We apologize for not posting any recipes this past week but we have a good excuse!! My sister Kelly gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Thursday!! My mom and I were so excited to finally meet this pretty little lady and welcome her into our family!! She makes me an aunt, gives my 10 month old son Owen a cousin and Susan a grandma for the 2nd time with  in a year :)

Madelyn Harper 1/23/14 10:02am 7lbs 12oz 19 3/4 inches

 So without further a due we welcome you to our 5th week and final week of Co-Hosting with Ducks n' a Row for the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!! We Can't wait to see what everyone links up to the party!! Please come & join all of us!!

Last week's party was so much fun and all of you had lots of fun checking out the posts! We had a tie for most viewed with a great crock-pot recipe and some wise advice to keep bloggers out 'o trouble! Great reads. And every post was oh-so-pinnable! Remember, when  you're pinning, please go to the original post and pin-away!!!

And here are our features...
MOST VIEWED

slowcooker recipes, crockpot recipes, chicken recipes




VERY POPULAR



And now for this week's party!

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 
 on
Ducks 'n a Row


Simple Guidelines:
  • Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
  • Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
  • Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
  • When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. 
  • If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. 
  • Thanks for joining us!
Ducks ‘n a Row
Blog / Bloglovin’ / Email / Facebook / Google+ / Pinterest  / RSS / Twitter

Recipes for Our Daily Bread

Flavors by Four

Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise

Sugar Aunts

Spatulas on Parade

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm new here! I'm author or The "Liter" Side of Life, and I posted "You no eat the baby, me eat the baby." Hope humor posts are okay. I noticed most of them are recipes or crafts. Trust me, you wouldn't want me to post a craft. ha! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello coming over from the Blog Hop! Congrats on being a new Aunt your niece is beautiful!!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Kim This Ole Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...